Are the core asset of the corporation. They are our competitive advantage. Employees are the first ones to “live the brand” and believe in it. This is the way to represent and communicate our point of difference at best.


Living the brand is the core of our success story, great talents, and responsible team members perform at best if their personal lives, professional ambitions, and overall goals can be fulfilled on their choice. Home office possibility alone is not good enough, the world is beautiful and they can operate from anywhere.


It is desired for the back-office team to be in the office 40% of the work time, whereas the other 60% are a matter of their own personal choice.

Remote work is simplified by our global cloud system which makes sharing documents between employees completely digital.

We are global and we support our multinational team to work from places they desire. Today’s technology makes that possible.


Teams living in particular geographic regions are frequently motivated to socialize outside working hours.

Team leaders from different geographical regions meet at least two times per year at semi-annual workshops, where they also engage in entertaining and challenging sporting activities.

Team spirit is essential to boost the overall well-being and performance.


  • to grow and keep the team slim and efficient

  • reduce travel to a minimum and increase all existing and coming conference remote working potentials


Achieved goals


Hybrid working environment


 Global cloud database management


Revenue-sharing based on individual’s performance


Inter-team competitions